We rely on personal giving to fund our activities. There are three ways to give.

In church, by placing cash or a cheque in the offering.
By standing order from your bank (useful for regular payments).
By electronic transfer from your bank account to ours.

Standing order/Electronic transfer

If you would like to pay by standing order (download form here) or if you would like to pay by electronic transfer, contact the Treasurer who will help you arrange this. If you want to vary a standing order, you will need to contact your bank.

How it works

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your giving by allowing us to claim back basic rate tax on the value of the gift. This turns eg £100 into £125 and is known as Gift Aid. Gift Aid can be applied to cash, cheques and payments by standing order or electronic transfer. If you would like to gift aid your giving, please download the Gift Aid Declaration form, complete it and return it to the Treasurer.

Any questions? Please contact the Treasurer.

Thank you!